Wednesday 19 May 2010

Abi's Fashion Must Haves

When I think of summer, one of the things that jumps to mind = new clothes.
Right now I'm really in need of a new wardrobe. Well... I like to think I am, anyway.
I go through phases where there's a whole outfit that I really want. But I never end up getting it, sadly.
Here's what I have my eyes on right now:

1. Heart Patterned Tights
I saw a girl wearing them a few weeks ago and thought they looked kind of weird, like moles all over her legs... But for some reason I've had a change of heart (haha geddit?) and now think they look quite cute.

 
2. Black leg warmers

Simple, I know, but I lost mine like a year ago and keep forgetting to buy a new pair. And I keep wearing outfits where I'm like "Ah! I'll wear my black leg warmers!"
...And then I remember I can't find them. So I search around my room for about half an hour(/second) and then give up in frustration.

3. A cute summer dress
This, I have been looking for for ages. But I can't find one I really like anywhere :'(
So I don't really have a proper picture to post, as if I found what I wanted I'd be buying it right now.
But I'm thinking something cute, colourful, floaty skirt... That sorta thing.

 
Maybe something like this?
  
Or maybe this?
I'm not sure, but I'll know when I see it.
I'd probably consider one of these dresses or some of the others on Urban Outfitters if they weren't so expensive. £53 for that second dress? Me no think so.

4. Lace topped... top?
I dunno what to call it, but basically:
  
A top with lace at the top. Ya'know?
That's a dress, I know, but I couldn't be bothered to hunt down a decent example.
They just look so pretty, I want one :) Or maybe I could even combine my want for a dress and this together... If I find one I like.

All these photos are making me want to do a really awesome fashion shoot, especially the photos at the top. I'd love to do a proper good vintage styled one. But I don't really have the clothes, background or props that would be perfect for it. I have the camera though! :)

There are loads more clothes I'd love to own too, but sadly I have no money. Well, I lie, I have about... £30? Maybe £50? Or perhaps £60 if my dad decides to give me the £35 from my Animal Crossing Wii game that he sold on eBay for me (I won it in a competition ages ago but already had it ;) ) but I doubt he will, and I'm not going to nag seeing as he bought me a camera.

Rambling aside, I don't think I have enough for clothes. I'll have to hunt for cheap stuff later, when I have nothing else to put off revising with.

Abi♥ xo

No comments:

Post a Comment