Tuesday 11 May 2010

Here's The Deal.

Abigail hasn't posted anything yet, so I thought I'd do it again. Sneaky, I know.
Well basically I think both of us might lose out a little here, what with exams and shizz so we wont be able to post as often as maybe we would like to.

I know, I know it's sad isn't it? Yes, I thought so too.

Also a few of my friends were offended by my first post.
First; How did you find this blog? I'm pretty sure none of you go on Twitter anymore.
Second; You shouldn't be insecure enough to believe that I really hate you lot, I wouldn't be around you if I hated you. I hate girls in general, they are generally more bitchy and more likely to backstab or argue over petty things. But in the case of Abi, I could never find her bitchy or backstabbing because she's not, she's simply wonderful in every meaning of the word. Not meaning to stir or cause trouble but I have had issues with all my other female friends.
Hope that clears the air with you girlies a little bit more.

Nothing Personal.


(credit to clipartof.com)


Anyway, back to my boring boring week and my boring boring life. I really want some ballet shoes, like proper lace up ballet shoes, pink ones and black ones. And a cute little dress or a funky skirt to match.






Like these, I would lovelovelove these, they are just beautiful and even though I can't do pointe like real dancers can I want some anyway.
So if anyone can find me a good site that sells cheap or even second hand give me a shout because it would make my day and I would love you forever :)

No kidding, I would.





Laura xo

No comments:

Post a Comment