Thursday 13 May 2010

More Eye Poking and Even Bigger Excitement

Hellooo,
This is pretty much an update on my last blog. 
So, contact lenses? Still haven't got them. The left lens turned out to be damaged, it felt really uncomfortable the day before but the woman didn't listen. Then yesterday when I put it in, the bottom half of the lens flipped underneath D: It was really horrible. And THEN I had to get it back out! It especially doesn't help that I seem to be right eyed. With my right eye i'm fine, I can touch it easily. But my left eye, the moment my finger gets a millimetre away from... *FLINCHFLINCHFLINCH*
But anyhow, about five minutes from the end of the session the woman decided to go ask someone for help as I couldn't get them out. Turns out my lenses can't be pinched out as they're thin on the outside and thick in the middle. Typical. I've spent about two/three hours in total pinching and pulling at my eyeballs, to the point where whey were red and puffy, for no reason. Now I have to look to the side, slide the lens over to the white of my eye, and THEN it'll pinch out. And I did it! First time! Why couldn't they have found this out in the first session? 
But once the new lens is ordered in... I should be able to do it first time :) And hopefully, finally bring them home.
                                                   


That's right! :D My DSLR camera arrived yesterday!
I'm in love. It's official.

Abi♥ xo

2 comments:

  1. abi! these photos are absolutely stunning! you are soso beautiful!
    x

    ReplyDelete