Tuesday 11 May 2010

Being Chomped On & Ice Cold Sudacrem

Picture this:
You're sitting at your computer all happy happy, the world is hunky dory (meaning good, I probably spelt it wrong but OH WELLS) and all of a sudden OUCH your leg starts to go throb throb throb throb stinging pain!
What could this possibly be? So I rolled down my £8 American Apparel socks:
Sexy stuff right? I know (thats not me)*ahem* back to the story.
So I rolled down my £8 American Apparel socks to find two little puncture marks on my leg, now I'm sure I haven't let Edward Cullen chomp on my leg and likewise for that Vamp Professor Quirrel has been hiding from. (teehee) So I would like to know who has been chomping on me and why you were hiding in my expensive socks.
But of course like with any story there was a hero, called Sudacrem, who is white and pasty and ice cold. I let him sleep on my bite marks and it is cooling down.

YAY FOR SUDA!!!


Lets buy the makers of Sudacrem some roses; thornless of course.

Laura xo

No comments:

Post a Comment